Kaua‘i's Favorite Recipes
|1 block||firm tofu, drained and cubed|
|lettuce or watercress|
|1 package||bean sprouts|
|2||medium tomatoes, diced|
|sweet onion, thinly sliced|
|1 can (7 oz)||tuna, optional|
|1||lemon, remove seeds|
|green onion, chopped|
- Wash and prepare salad ingredients
- Layer salad ingredients in a bowl or pan
- For sauce, heat oil and garlic until the garlic turns dark brown. Let cool.
- In a bottle, combine oil, shoyu, and green onion. Mix well.
- Squeeze lemon juice over salad and pour sauce just before serving