Kaua‘i's Favorite Recipes
|4 boxes of Jell-O (3 oz)||Jell-O, any flavor|
|6 packets||Knox gelatin|
|1 can (14 oz)||sweetened condensed milk|
|6 cups||hot water|
- Mix sweetened condensed milk with one cup of hot water in a large bowl #1
- In a separate bowl #2, mix two packets of Knox gelatin with one cup of hot water.
- Mix bowl #2 contents with the condensed milk mixture in bowl #1.
- In bowl #3 mix one box Jell-O and one packet of Knox gelatin. Add one cup of hot water.
- Pour ingredients from bowl #3 into an un-greased 9 x 13 pan and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Pour one cup of milk mixture from bowl #1 over hardened jello. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Repeat the layers with the Jell-O and milk mixture.
- The Jell-O should be the top layer.
- Don’t forget to refrigerate after each layer!