Kaua‘i's Favorite Recipes
|1 stick||salted butter|
|1 - 3 cups||mashed mango|
|3/4 cup||white or brown sugar|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract|
|1 tsp||baking soda|
- Mix all ingredients, except the baking soda. The consistency should be like a brownie batter -- not too thick and not too runny.
- Add baking soda and give a few stirs. Don’t over-stir or your bread won’t rise.
- Pour in a 8 x 4 inch bread pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean
- Optional, sprinkle chocolate chips on top before baking