Kaua‘i's Favorite Recipes
Crackers 'n Cheese Snack
|1 small box||Diamond Bakery Soda Crackers|
|1 package||Kraft Brand American Cheese Singles|
- Unwrap 12 soda crackers and break into individual crackers.
- Use 3 Kraft American Cheese singles.
- Carefully fold the cheese singles – like origami paper – in half. Then carefully fold each of the halves again. You will now have 4 pieces of the cheese from each single.
- Place the cheese pieces onto the soda crackers. Yields 12 servings.
- Presto – you have a great “go-to” snack.
- With practice, you will learn to make this delicious snack in less than 4 minutes!
Helpful Hints – Have a liquid beverage of your choice nearby to “pair” with your Crackers ‘n Cheese!