Kaua‘i's Favorite Recipes
Banana Cream Pie
|3 tbsp||powdered sugar|
|3/4 cup||walnuts, chopped|
|1 8 oz pkg||cream cheese|
|1-1/2 cup||powdered sugar|
|6 - 8||bananas|
|2 boxes||instant vanilla pudding|
|3 cups||cold milk|
|4 oz||Cool Whip|
- Cream butter and powdered sugar. Add 1-1/2 cups flour and nuts. Press into a 9 x 13 inch pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- For the filling, beat together soften cream cheese and sugar then mix in Cool Whip
- Spread filling over cooled crust and refrigerate for 1 hour
- Slice bananas and place over cream cheese layer
- Add milk to pudding and whip until thick. Pour over bananas.
- Spread 4-oz container of Cool Whip as the final layer. Optional, sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Chill before serving