Kaua‘i's Favorite Recipes
Arya's Melting Chocolate Cake
|200 grams||chocolate chips, melted|
|200 grams||unsalted butter|
|200 grams||powdered sugar|
|200 grams||all-purpose flour|
- Melt butter in a pot and add chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Place all eggs in a mixer and whip until fluffy. Add sifted powdered sugar until it forms a mayonnaise-like consistency.
- Mix chocolate and eggs mixture. Add in flour and mix.
- Coat the desired mold with cocoa powder and add batter
- Rest in the refrigerator for 1-hour
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes
- Best served with ice cream